Acadia recognizes its employees as one of its most valuable resources. While everyone experiences challenges in life, sometimes the effects can disrupt work performance and personal well-being.
Acadia has partnered with CuraLinc to help you and your family members deal with problems before they become unmanageable. Services offered, such as counseling, legal services, financial services, work life services, and more, can help you cope through a difficult time. These services are confidential and free of charge to all eligible employees and dependents.
EAP benefits include:
- Up to six free sessions of face-to-face counseling
- 24/7/365 telephonic support from a licensed clinician
- Mobile app to chat live with a counselor
- Online resources such as videos, financial calculators, and self-assessments
Our EAP supports a variety of concerns, including:
- Marriage and relationship problems
- Grief and loss
- Substance use
- Anger management
- Financial and legal assistance
- Family assistance
- And more!